Delivery InformationWhen an order comes into our warehouse, our operatives will pick it and check it over before it's then prepared for collection by our couriers. This normally takes a maximum of 5-7 working days. We only take your order if we have stock immediately available, to avoid delays. Your items are then dispatched to our specialised furniture couriers. Furniture is all they deliver, so you can be assured of good and experienced service.
Once they have your items in their hands, our couriers will call you directly to arrange a convenient time for delivery, typically within 5-10 working days. Some companies take your money and expect you to wait 28 days or more for delivery...not ebedzz!
Please note that to avoid delays in receiving your items. it is essential that you leave a valid contact telephone number & correct address with full postcode when placing your order or creating your account.
Please be advised certain areas in the UK will incur a £20 delivery surcharge; TR, PL, TQ, EX, NP, CF, SA, LD, SY, LL, NE, DH, DD, G, FK, KY, EH, ML, KA, DG, TD, CA, NE, SR, DH, DL, TS, LD , LA postcodes.
We are currently unable to deliver to the following postcode areas: IV, KW, AB, FK, HS, PA, PH, ZE.
We are also unable to deliver to the following postcodes in Wales: LL58 to LL78, LL35 to LL56 and SA 16 to 73.
We also are unable to deliver to the Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly, Orkney, Shetland and Western Scottish Islands, BFPO addresses or the Republic of Ireland.
Although we cannot deliver directly to the Channel Islands, you can still order your items with us and use a service such as Ship2Me (http://www.ship2me.co.uk) to arrange onward delivery. We are more than happy to work with these services, just email us with the details.
Click the map on the right to see a larger version
Please note: delivery is to the doorstep only. Our couriers are not insured to bring furniture into your home and will politely refuse if asked. Please ensure you have adequate help to move and position your new furnitureTo ensure a smooth and problem free delivery for your new furniture, please take a few minutes to read our simple tips!
- Please ensure there is easy and clear access for a large van, or in some cases a smaller lorry, to the property.
- If you are in a gated area, that someone can provide access on delivery day
- Please make sure the route from where the van will park to your house or flat is accessible, that any obstacles that will hamper access are moved or that the drivers are pre-warned.
- Please check packaging for any obvious signs of damage - If there is any damage, and it is possible, un-box the item, check for any actual damage or please mark this clearly on the delivery note
- There MUST be someone over the age of 16 to accept delivery. Our couriers can refuse to leave items if this isn't the case.